To discuss your initial interest in joining the major, plan how to meet the critical tracking requirements, or change your major, please visit or contact:
Academic Advising Center
100 Fletcher Drive
International Studies Program advisors are available to plan the content of your major, discuss your specific areas of interest, career focus, and degree progress. Advisors are also interested in any ideas, initiatives or concerns you may have regarding the program.
The International Studies Program is located in the Office of Undergraduate Academic Programs:
UF International Center (inside the Hub)
1765 Stadium Road
Fall 2018 Office Hours and Contact Information
Dr. Matt Jacobs, Director and Undergraduate Coordinator of the International Studies Program, advises students in the Middle East, Latin American & Caribbean, Asia and Africa tracks.
- Office hours: Mondays 9:30-11:30am, Thursday 9:30-11:30am, or by appointment
- (352) 273-4439
- UF International Center, Room 147
Paloma Rodriguez, Associate Director and Academic Coordinator of the International Studies Program, is available to advise students on degree process, major requirements and coursework.
Additional Regional Advising
Students needing signatures on forms (double major, study abroad, etc.) need to come see Dr. Jacobs for advising. Students seeking regional advising regarding courses, etc. are encouraged to speak to one of the regional advisors listed below. Please email them directly to schedule an appointment or to inquire about their office hours.
- Dr. Todd Leedy, Associate Director, Center for African Studies: email@example.com
- Holly Raynard, Undergraduate Coordinator, Center for European Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlos Suarez Carrasquillo, International Studies Advisor, Department of Political Science and Center for Latin American Studies: email@example.com
- Rosana Resende, Undergraduate Coordinator, Center for Latin American Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org